"Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."

John 15:4-5

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 1

Fifteen Facts about BUDlife
  1. It's always good to start with Jesus, after Jesus comes coffee - then start with Coffee
  2. BUDlife is a lifestyle
  3. BUDlife doesn't believe luck or superstition (including the one year curse)
  4. BUDlife runs to finish The Race
  5. AGAPE
  6. ducks vs beavers
  7. OTSS not FFN
  8. Bear Sheets
  9. BUDlife is YL'd out
  10. Winter = Mt. Bachelor, Sunriver, Bend, Old Mill, Red Robin, Chili Bread Bowls, Grey's Anatomy, Hiking Bowls, Turn'n'Burn, Bomb it, Blue Lodge, G Rated Mountain, Dane Cook
  11. It's a Goodwill kind of life
  12. One family, One God, One Truth, One house, One car, One closet, One love, One life
  13. BUDlife Overcame D-Day cause "Ellen, Never, Never Give Up"
  14. Just Ditch 'Em
  15. "It's like God gave ya somethin' man...He said 'this is what we've got for ya kid, try not to lose it.' But kids loose everything unless there is somebody there to look out for them."

No comments:

Post a Comment