"Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."

John 15:4-5

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 5

ONE of our fondest memories

Mondays at Castaway Club with the most awesome people servin the Lord. Big Cookie days makes for the bestest of memories. Especially with this table of viciously dedicated Big Cookie eaters, then goin for walks and talks with some pretty rad roomies, baffled over the breath taking sunsets, gettin eatin alive by mosquitoes, makin it back just in time for Club, and then for some hangin in the butter before the night's endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment