"Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."

John 15:4-5

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Breakfast

More recently we have spent our morning at two excellent breakfast places. The Broken Yoke in Corvallis, OR and The Stepping Stone Cafe in Portland. Both of these places are full of character, excellent food, and really hospitable staff. Breakfast is one of those meals that you can eat 24/7 (and one that we frequently do). Some of the best times we've had have been centered around breakfast foods, whether that be making pancakes after church on Saturday nights with our whole crew of friends, or even those times in the middle of the night when we decide to make eggs in our special pan's at 3 in the morning, and always just enjoying a nice bowl of cereal - one big bowl, two spoons. We can't go wrong.



The famous "Broken Mocha"






No comments:

Post a Comment