"Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."

John 15:4-5

Friday, May 27, 2011

A Picture of Somewhere We Would Love to Travel To...


Obviously there are several places we would love to travel, but a few of the top ones include...


Europe! We are planning a trip to travel around Europe..
ski in Switzerland!

Back to Malibu and Beyond

experience the history of Greece


1 comment:

  1. 1. Switzerland it amazing! Zurich is like the Portland of Europe haha. Great chioce, and
    2. Greece is another good one... only don't spend to long on the mainland or in Athens cause it's gross, go to the Islands, you'll love it.

    ReplyDelete