"Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."

John 15:4-5

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The TRUTH

The Truth of God's word or 'The Good Book' has had a
HUGE impact on our lives recently (as it always does and always will).

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. Colossians 4:6

Exodus 4

If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Romans 12:8

Genesis 1

Immediately the boy’s father exclaimed, “I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!” Mark 9:24

John 16





No comments:

Post a Comment